A Bed Bug Dog is the best tool in the fight against Bed Bugs.Our trained canines use their incredibly adept sense of smell to locate bed bugs in even the most hidden of areas, and in places where people cannot see. Using the canine can save you money by not over exterminating areas that do not require it. Routine inspections will let you know about an infestation before it is extreme and ultimately spreads out of control.
Many University studies have shown that trained bed bug dogs are much more accurate than a trained technician. Combine this with the speed & reliability of our bed bug dogs and you can see the obvious benefits of the ourK9 teams.
Canine vs Human Bed Bugs Sask detectionservices are faster, more accurate and can also be more cost effective compared to technician inspections. WerecommendOn Demand Bed Bug Confirmations and Block Inspections Instead of having a technician respond to the first call to confirm if there are bed bugs.
Our K9s have been used in a variety of unique and creative ways. They have been used to detect bugs in taxi cabs, hotels, airplanes, trains, food courts, manufacturing plants and many other types of properties, both solely and as a part of a team program.
Unlike a human inspection, which can take several hours and require moving furniture, a bed bug sniffing canine can cover a typical room in less than three minutes. For canine bed bug detection nothing needs to be moved and there are no special preparation requirements.
Bed Bugs have made a dramatic come back in hotels, motels, hostels, office buildings, and homes. Bed Bugs are tan in colour until they feed on blood and then they turn a reddish colour; approximately 1/4 inch in size before feeding and will swell once they have fed. Generally, they will feed at night and go into hiding during the day, but have been known to feed at other times if the conditions are right. Female Bed Bugs can lay up to 300 eggs in her lifetime, each hatching in 10 days. Bed Bugs can hide in a variety of places: beds, mattresses, couches, libraries, school buses, kids back-packs, headboards, dressers, floor boards, fabric chairs, behind peeling paint, carpet, rugs, wallpaper, base boards, electrical outlets, switch plates, briefcases, suitcases and night tables.
Our dogs can target specific areas and often locate the sources of the infestation which eliminates the need to to treat unaffected areas unnecessarily. Less area treated translates into less money spent on treatment. If the K9 finds bed bugs, you can investigate your treatment options. With early detection there is a greater chance of eradicating the problem which can save you time, resources, energy and money.
If our dogs do not find bed bugs, you will know with greater certainty that your home/building/hotel/hospital etc. is bed bug free, offering peace of mind.
Canine vs Human Bed Bugs Sask
Go here to read the rest:
Bed Bugs Saskatchewan – Focus Canada Saskatchewan bed bug …
- Bed Bug Regina, Saskatchewan | Pest Control & Bed Bug ... - October 27th, 2018
- Bed Bug Exterminators Regina - Bed Bug Ultimate Thermal ... - September 16th, 2018
- Identifying Small Brown Bugs | ThriftyFun - August 20th, 2018
- About Bed Bugs - Bed Bug Ultimate Thermal Service - April 4th, 2018
- Signs of Bed Bugs: How to Detect Bed Bugs - February 21st, 2018
- Bed Bugs - Poulin's Pest Control Services - February 2nd, 2018
- University Library | University of Saskatchewan Library - October 11th, 2017
- BUSINESS BEAT: Alberni businesses celebrate in August - Alberni Valley News - August 15th, 2017
- Fort Sask. travellers return home with bed bugs - Fort Saskatchewan Record - July 21st, 2017
- Identifying Bed Bugs - Orkin Canada - PCO Services - June 19th, 2017
- Bed Bug Prevention While Travelling | Orkin PCO Services - March 5th, 2017
- Bed Bug Extermination Services Regina, Saskatchewan | 911 ... - January 15th, 2017
- Regina Experts on Bed Bugs, BTU's - Regina, SK - January 7th, 2017
- Bed Bug Services - Poulin's Pest Control - January 5th, 2017
- Bed Bug Bites - Orkin PCO Services - December 11th, 2016
- Poulin's Pest Control Services - Serving Western Canada ... - December 8th, 2016
- How to get rid of bed bugs? Saskatoon Pest Control - February 24th, 2015
- Bed Bug Treatment: Get Rid of Bed Bugs in Home - February 6th, 2015
- Toronto Bed Bug Registry Maps Toronto, Ontario, Canada ... - February 6th, 2015
- Calgary-based company needs to address bed bugs, Saskatoon renters say - November 28th, 2014
- Bed Bugs infestation heat treatment in Saskatchewan ... - January 24th, 2014
- Insects: Identification and descriptions - Globe Pest Control Ltd - January 12th, 2014
- Insects: Identification and descriptions - Pest Control Canada - January 4th, 2014
- Eliminate Bed Bugs | Canadian Thermal Solutions - December 6th, 2013
- BEDBUGS - Pest Control Canada - November 3rd, 2013
- Canadian Thermal Solutions. Canine bed bug detection. Thermal ... - November 3rd, 2013
- Bed Bugs infestation heat treatment in Saskatchewan | Canadian ... - November 3rd, 2013