Click Free Pest Control Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today.
The employees of Vermont Service Center are puzzled. Their question who brought the bed bugs in their office?
According to the federal offices employees, their building was inspected on Wednesday. During which, a number of chairs and filing cabinets were moved out.
However, it wasnt the first time that bed bugs were sighted in the center. Actually, the most-recent bed bug inspection was already the third one implemented on the building.
But the fact that there were bed bugs in the said office wasnt the only thing that the workers were complaining about. They were also upset that they were expected to work even in those areas that are likely infested by the pests.
To solve the bed bug problem, Service Centers Acting Director, Karen FitzGerald, said in an official statement that an extermination was already scheduled last weekend. And as she added, the department is also committed to working together with its employees, partners and the bed bug experts to put an end to the problem.
Read more about Bed Bugs Sighted in a Vermont Federal Office
They dont come in from the outside, said Jon Quackenbush of PestPro. They are strictly brought in.
The question for federal workers at the Vermont Service Center in St. Albans who or what brought bedbugs into the building? Workers say a bedbug-sniffing dog showed up Wednesday, and some chairs and filing cabinets have been removed. It is the third time exterminators have been brought in for bedbugs since April.
Read more about Bed Bugs Got Inside Vermont Service Center at: wcax.com
The rest is here:
Bed Bugs Got Vermont Service Center - MyCleaningProducts.com
- Vermont's Got a Growing Bedbug Problem - and, Yes, They ... - March 6th, 2019
- Bed Bug Guide for Landlords and Tenants | RentLaw.com - June 18th, 2017
- Pests and Bed Bugs | Vermont Department of Health - June 15th, 2017
- Man denies killing woman, 81 - Rutland Herald - March 10th, 2017
- The dryer FAQ: doing the bed bug laundry - Bed bugs: news ... - December 25th, 2016
- Burlington Vermont Pest Control Company | LR Pest ... - July 22nd, 2016
- How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs Safely at Home | eHow - March 7th, 2016
- Exterminator accused of using banned chemical to treat bed bugs penalized $70,000 - March 11th, 2015
- About Us | Vermont Bed Bug Dog - February 6th, 2015
- How to Tell If You Have Bed Bug Bites | eHow - February 6th, 2015
- What Causes Bed Bugs? | eHow - eHow | How to - Discover ... - February 6th, 2015
- State Investigates Misuse of Pesticide for Bed Bug Control - November 3rd, 2014
- Bed Bugs Get Into Vermont Service Center, My Cleaning ... - July 7th, 2014
- Couple settles state bed bug lawsuit for $450k - June 27th, 2014
- Vermont couple settles state bed bug lawsuit for $450k - June 27th, 2014
- About Bed Bugs | Vermont Bed Bug Dog - May 29th, 2014
- Vermont foster family gets bed bugs & hazmat situation ... - February 22nd, 2014
- Letters: In response to the Jan. 21 article Homeless Coalition on Ballot - January 31st, 2014
- Letters: In response to the Jan. 21 article ‘Homeless Coalition on Ballot’ - January 25th, 2014
- Bed Bugs | LR Pest Elimination Services | Essex Junction ... - January 23rd, 2014
- Bed Bug Report for Doubletree Burlington, South Burlington, VT - December 23rd, 2013
- Vermont Health Department: Stop Bed Bugs Safely - December 20th, 2013
- Stop Bed Bugs Safely - Vermont Department of Health - December 14th, 2013
- Entomologists promote prevention as a defense against bed bugs ... - December 12th, 2013
- Bed bug hotline directory report a Bed Bug Infestation - November 25th, 2013
- Bed Bug Reports Hampton Inn And Event Center Burlington ... - November 18th, 2013
- Bed Bug Reports Hampton Inn And Event Center Burlington-Colchester ... - November 3rd, 2013
- The Spooks, Really Do Come Out - September 14th, 2011
- Bed Bug Thermal Remediation Heat Treatment, pestpro.net - September 11th, 2011
- Bed Bugs in Bags - September 7th, 2011
Click Free Exterminator Quote
to fill in a form to obtain a free exterminator quote today.