Just got back this evening and I could not wait to write my review. The hotel is beautiful. When you walk in the Lobby there is a distinct fresh smell.
Check in: we arrived at 11 am and asked to check. Unfortunately the rooms were not yet ready. We were able to store our luggage and we were able to use the private dressing/ restroom. The rest room has storage lockers for things you dont want to leave for the valet. Beach: As we walked through the resorts, we saw three pools and a hot table. Theres an open air restaurant there as well. The beach was spectacular.
I received a call at 130 that our rooms were ready. The rooms were all on the 5th floor. Yamileth, the person working the front desk made sure we were all together. My room was the king ocean front. The room was so clean and modern. The king size bed faced the glass window right in front of the ocean. There were two soft robes in the closet. Housekeeping comes rather late in the day, after 12-1. I think the timing may be due to the fact that the staff may want to let guest sleep in. I did leave a few dollars for the housekeeping services and they did a wonderful job.
The beach was a few steps outside the lobby. On the way to the beach you can refill your water bottle and grab towels. The beach was cleaned each evening and even refreshed during the day. You can tell the staff really care about the facility. Each day the attendant set up the chairs and umbrella. There were complimentary but we would tip him 5.00 per day.
I could go on and on but this was by far one of my best vacations!! I cant wait to come back.
Here is the original post:
Worst Experience Ever- BED BUGS - Review of La Concha ...
- Puerto Rico, Bed Bug Registry Map Bed Bug Infestation ... - April 10th, 2018
- Inside the August/September Issue of AARP The Magazine - PR Newswire (press release) - August 12th, 2017
- Inside the August/September Issue of AARP The Magazine | 08/07/17 - Markets Insider - August 7th, 2017
- Bed Bugs Control - Services in Puerto Rico & Dominican ... - July 15th, 2017
- Eeek! Bugs, Creepy Crawlies and More in PR | Living in ... - December 25th, 2016
- Tips to Avoiding Hotel Bed Bugs While Traveling - ABC News - March 7th, 2016
- Temprid SC Labeled for Bed Bugs | Insider Tips - November 1st, 2015
- How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs - Do My Own Pest Control - November 1st, 2015
- Bed Bug Victim Support Group :: Instant Chat / Messaging - November 1st, 2015
- could it be bed bugs from puerto rico Got Bed Bugs ... - December 24th, 2014
- How Do You Get Bed bugs - How Do People Get Bed bugs - November 28th, 2014
- Author Topic: Chagas, Bed Bugs, Lice, and Death (Read 205 ... - November 19th, 2014
- Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator > PUERTORICO BED BUG ... - September 23rd, 2014
- Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator > PENNSYLVANIA BED BUG ... - March 18th, 2014
- Bed Bug Statistics - January 4th, 2014
- Bed Bug Bites - Pictures and Photos of Bedbug Attacks - December 18th, 2013
- Hotel Bedbugs – Check Hotels for Bed Bugs Comment-Number-7 - December 9th, 2013
- Bed Bugs (All About Bed Bugs) - Facts, Life Cycle ... - December 7th, 2013
- Bed Bugs Puerto Rico - November 27th, 2013
- BED BUGS at the El San Juan - Carolina Forum - TripAdvisor - November 27th, 2013
- Bed Bugs - Puerto Rico Forum - TripAdvisor - November 27th, 2013
- Bed Bugs - Treatment, Extermination, Killer & Control | Do My ... - November 18th, 2013
- Bed Bugs - Treatment, Extermination, Killer & Control | Do My Own ... - November 3rd, 2013
- Bed Bug Bites – Pictures and Photos of Bedbug Attacks - November 3rd, 2013
- WILLISDAILLEST Spillin Doctrine - September 15th, 2011